WE ARE FULLY OPEN! CLASS SCHEDULE TO BE REVISED BUT CAN ACCOMMODATE ANY CLASS WITH ENOUGH NUMBERS!
Your safety is our priority!
The Three Dimensions of the Centre
Spa & Beauty
and Sports Massage
Your safety is our priority and our extra measures are in line with Government and UK Active guidelines to stay COVID-19 safe!
- Do not visit the centre if you feel unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Do not visit the centre if you have been in contact with someone with Covid-19.
- hand sanitiser available on arrival.
- There will be a minimum of a 10-minute window in between classes, so no ‘waiting around’ in groups.
- Equipment (including mats etc) will be cleaned in between use. This can either be done by the customer or staff member using spray and cloths provided.
- Towels/’sweat towels’ will not be taken into the studio
- Fresh air circulation system fully maintained and checked
- It is down to the individual customer to take reasonable personal responsibility when taking part in physical activity.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures including regular cleaning of high-contact touch points throughout the premises.
- Touch points of equipment will be cleaned after every use – this can be done either by the customer or staff using spray and cloths provided. This is in addition to the cleaning schedule.
- Extra care will be taken to maintain social distancing when in these areas – only 1 person at any given time
- Spray and cloths will be available for customer use for touch points.
Extra diligence - Staff have undertaken WHO training for:
- Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and;
- Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control
|General £||Tileyard £||What you get|
|Studio class only||25/20||20/15||Access to any class on the schedule subject to availability, (if I get 3 people in a class, I will reduce the price to £20/15pp)|
|Studio and Zoom||15||10||Access to any class on the schedule subject to availability|
|Personal training||80||70||When you want to go that extra mile…|
|Osteopathy and Rehabilitation||80||70||When you might have gone too far… or just need fixing|
|Sports and Deep Tissue Massage||75 (45)||65 (40)||When you want to relax… or need manipulating (30 min and 60 min options)|
|Spa and Beauty||Various - please enquire||When you want to be pampered…|
24- hour cancellation policy – applies to all treatments, private sessions and classes
- If you must reschedule or cancel your appointment or space in a class or private session, please provide us with 24 hours’ notice. This will allow your therapist / instructor to adjust their schedule accordingly or to fill the space in the class.
- Less than 24 hours’ notice, same day cancellations or no shows will result in a charge of 100% of the price of service/class
Current Studio and Online Zoom schedule below
Spaces within the studio are limited to 3 people but some classes will still be available via Zoom
Schedule is subject to change
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book
|8:00 AM||Pilates - Zoom||Strength and Conditioning - STUDIO only||Pilates - ZOOM|
|1:00 PM||Be the next Rocky!|
Meet the Team
The team is growing so keep checking back... All instructors are available for private personal training sessions
The brains and a bit of brawn behind Tileyard Health and Wellness is Stan Tang. Stan has been involved in the Health and Wellness industry for over three decades, primarily focussing on his own training and teaching of Wing Chun Kung Fu and Chi Kung energies.
Throughout his years of training and teaching, he discovered the benefits of various therapies such as massage, osteopathy, acupuncture and reflexology.
Bringing together the three dimensions of the centre was a simple concept in theory and he has handpicked the instructors and therapists to allow Tileyard Studios residents the opportunity to improve their health and wellbeing.
Stan teaches the majority of classes and provides some excellent deep tissue massage.
You will mainly see Stan in his trademark black Kung Fu suit.
Tileyard welcomes Dionne of Blue Pilates
Following years of back problems, Dionne discovered the incredible benefits of Pilates. She studied the principles of Pilates and trained to become a professional accredited Level 3 Mat Pilates Instructor.
She teaches at various locations across London and is in great demand! We are very fortunate to have Dionne with us currently on Mondays and she brings her own calm and unique style to residents of Tileyard.
Dionne will mostly be looking relaxed in perfect Pilates poses.
For more information: http://bluepilates.co.uk/about/
Marine Lopez - the best Sports Masseuse in town!
Marine has now been with us for a few months and has established a great client base due to her knowledge and skills. Book yourself in!
Marine graduated in holistic and sports massage from one of the top London schools of massage. She then went on to study Ayurvedic massage In India. She has carried out voluntary work in hospices, using massage to bring comfort to patients with a terminal illness.
She is available every Tuesday by appointment and will help you relax, get back to better movement and de-stress!
You will often see Marine massaging you into bliss!
Follow Marine here Marine Lopez
Ellie English – Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor
Ellie competed in gymnastics for around 4 years dancing competitively for around 7 years. She then went on to study Sports and Exercise Science, whilst completing her level 2 fitness instructor qualification followed by her Level 3 personal training qualification.
She loves spreading the love of fitness onto her clients and teaching people how to use fitness as a tool to improve their mindfulness and happiness not just for the aesthetic benefits.
Her HIIT Smash Ups are becoming legendary!
Follow Ellie here Ellie English
Sabrina Kelly - Yoga and Pilates instructor
Sabrina's movement roots trace back to my first ballet class, in a church hall when she was three years old. After training and dancing professionally for many years in the UK and Europe she trained at The Royal Academy of Dance, attaining a BA Hons Ballet in Education.
She taught ballet for five years and was the co-principle of a ballet school, Ballet Steps Academy in North London. While teaching dance, she became more curious about the body, which led her to train as a Pilates Instructor. She trained at Pepilates, and graduated from The Advanced Teacher Training Programme in 2014, successfully completing The Pilates Centre’s 950 hour course (‘known as the Harvard of Pilates teacher training programmes’). She joined the ranks of the most highly trained teachers in the UK!
She started practicing yoga at the age of sixteen with her Grandmother in another church hall and already knew yoga would be a huge part of her life… Yoga began to help manage anxiety which was the residue from trauma in life. She found a calmness through her practice mentally and physically, which assisted her with a hectic schedule as a freelancer. After taking classes all over London, she gravitated towards the fiery practices such as Ashtanga and Rocket.
Inspired by yoga and the balance it brought to her life she completed her 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Goa with The Yoga People, in Ashtanga Vinyasa and Rocket. Adding yoga to her teaching has been another amazing part of my movement journey so far.
Join her for Comedy Pilates for now, watch this space for more!
Follow Sabrina here Sabrina Kelly
We are pleased to welcome Luke Harris, Osteopath and Rehab Specialist to the team here at Tileyard
Luke had over 6 years of experience as a personal trainer and sports massage therapist before becoming an Osteopath.
Working in the City of London Luke faced the challenges of those with postural issues presented by an office environment. He has qualifications for working with expectant mothers, helping restore function where adaptations have occurred pre and post-partum. Working with patients from all walks of life, this has allowed him to bring Osteopathic joint manipulation, soft tissue techniques and western medical acupuncture/dry needling together alongside prescribed stretching and rehabilitation exercises where appropriate.
He has an excellent manner and tries his best to get you back to full working order immediately!
He empowers the patient to manage their own issues rather than relying solely on treatment or being signed up to a course of sessions. Every patient is unique and their response to the tailored treatment will also be.
He is available by appointment only.
You will often see Luke manipulating you gently back to movement!
All therapists are available by appointment only, contact Stan to make arrangements email@example.com
|Sports and Deep Tissue Massage:
|Swedish/Deep Tissue/Trigger Point Massage:
All Tileyard London residents work extremely hard and there was clearly a need to bring a Health and Wellness offering to Tileyard. Stan Tang was first introduced to Tileyard back in 2015 and after some detailed discussions Tileyard Health and Wellness was born!
The centre will immediately become an integral part of the existing Tileyard community, designed to serve the community.
The centre will offer a complete package of health and wellbeing rather than a one-dimensional fitness centre:
- Specialised and unique studio based classes with some of London’s best instructors who will help guide you on your journey
- Dedicated Spa and Beauty room with a wide range of treatments
- Dedicated therapy rooms for all types of Massage to suit your needs and Osteopathy to ensure you function well in all walks of life
"Best training session ever!"
"Cool as a cucumber after my favourite spa treatment"
"Feeling boxing fit after an intense session"
|Studio||All other services|
|Monday||10.00 – 19.00||By appointment|
|Tuesday||07.00 – 19.00||By appointment|
|Wednesday||07.00 – 17.00||By appointment|
|Thursday||07.00 – 19.00||By appointment|
|Friday||10.00 – 16.00||By appointment|